Simply put: he looks like a little John. Not even kidding.
N is doing wonderful. We met her first thing. I have a whole story to tell you of our experience meeting and talking to her, but she's wonderful and so is her family. They've been so sweet to us. And she's tiny...the baby is as big as she is.
I'll update soon, but couldn't wait to post pictures. Love to you all...please continue to pray for us!
16 comments:
I posted a comment on your other blog, but thought, hey what the heck, this occasion deserves two comments! Again, he is a cuttie!
YIPEEEEEE! You guys look like naturals! I am beyond excited for you. Can't wait to meet him!
YEA! I'm glad Colt finally decided to make his appearance! Can't wait to hear more stories and see more pictures! He is adorable! Congratulations!
Such a blessing, he is darling! I can't wait to hear more of the story, but am so happy for you that he is here and all is going well!!
Melba
you both look so happy, congratulations on your beautiful blessing
Oh, guys, he is so beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Awwwww....so sweet! He's gorgeous!
Colt is beautiful! I am so happy for your family!!! Congrats!
YAY! Colt has arrived and the blessings continue to flow! Adoption is amazing!
So excited for you guys!!!! Congrats!! You all are making me want another!!!
Still praying all goes well over the next day or so....don't know the laws there on time line,etc.
Praying for the birth family and the loss they will feel!
When I looked at your other blog a few minutes ago, the first thing I told Josh was that Colt looks so much like John! Crazy and how awesome is that!??!
Congratulations! he is beautiful!
Congratulations! What a cutie.
He is PRECIOUS! And I think he does look like your hubby. How awesome. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a precious and handsome little man you have there. Looking forward to more updates. You all are in our thoughts and prayers-God Bless!
Congratulations! He is adorable, even in the OU garb. Sorry, Texas Tech fan here! Hope you have a safe trip home. Can't wait to hear the whole story!
Post a Comment