Sunday, December 14, 2008

Updated nursery photos

Some updated pics of the nursery. The paintings above the crib are original. John's dad, Arni is an amazing artist and we told him what we were looking for (vintage sports) and he delivered! He is so talented and we're grateful for the extra-personal touch on the nursery!

You can also see we have out glider in, it is the most comfortable chair in the world! We're still looking for some decorations for the dresser hutch (some vintage/antique sports gear if you have any idea where I should look!) but we're pretty much done other than that. We also have some framed prints of old OU football programs, which makes the room uniquely ours.

Finally, you'll see this child will be well-dressed with all those clothes, and very warm with all those blankets in the armoire. In addition, he has just a few toys to get started with!

Now, we just need Colt!
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! he sure is a lucky little guy. what a beautiful place for Colt to sleep and spend time with his mommy and daddy. I love the bear idea. What a great way to honor N. I am sending out vibes all the time.

Becky said...

Wow! The paintings are wonderful! I love that! Try Hobby Lobby for vintage looking sports decor. I've not noticed any lately but, bought some there years ago while decorating my Coach hubby's office.
Also, just do an internet search and see what comes up. I find most things that way!
Can't wait until that crib is full!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow - those paintings are just fantastic!

It looks absolutely wonderful. Love it. Love the clothes.

I'm going to comment on your most recent post as well - I think the bears were a great idea, very cute!

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic! Hopefully Mr. Colt will be in that crib very very soon. :)

happymomof4 said...

Beautiful room- I love it!