Monday, December 1, 2008

One other thing...EDITED

One quick note of housekeeping.

On Friday of last week, a very generous gift of a highchair appeared on our doorstep. It had also been removed from our registry so I know that someone bought it online and had it shipped to us. Unfortunately, there was no note attached with a name or address of the purchaser.

I would love to send you a thank you note! So if you sent us the highchair and you read this blog, please e-mail me or leave a comment. It was awesome to get it, we appreciate it so much!

ADDED: I found out who it is! I love the clients and people I work with...one of the vendors we work with and are super close to came together to get the highchair for us. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, it was me.

I also left you an ipod earlier this year.

Elizabeth said...

What is it with you guys and anonymous gifts?! Is it like a Church of Christ thang?

Catholicism is sooo overrated. :)

not so zen momma said...

We also make post-baby meals for our friends. Sometimes Catholics get to partake in the COC perks!