Colt wore the first of many Christmas outfits today. And then he did the best thing and stayed alert and happy while I took photos. The kid has eyes!!!
That hair! Jessica, he is so cute. And he is a big boy...more to snuggle with and hug. :) Hope you guys have a wonderful first Christmas with your little boy.
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who has promised is most faithful." Hebrews 10:23
4 comments:
That hair! Jessica, he is so cute. And he is a big boy...more to snuggle with and hug. :) Hope you guys have a wonderful first Christmas with your little boy.
He's adorable! I love the onesie, great find.
He is so adorable. Love the hair, love the chubs....congrats and Merry Christmas.
What a beautiful CHRISTmas present- he is soooo adorable:) MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment