Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You may not be a girl, but I will still torture you with fashion


As John said, Colt is already "representing".

We've already had a discussion with him about how he's allowed to go to college anywhere he'd like. Except Texas. They already have a Colt, they don't need another one.

Things are perfect here. I'm working on the story now. Looks like we'll head home tomorrow! I'll let you guys know...

8 comments:

Becky said...

You don't have a 48 hr. wait before bmom can sign?
Wow, home tomorrow already!!
Take care!

Patti said...

Colt is so adorable and so so healthy looking! Congratulations.
(((pep)))

VickieLynnHomies said...

Oh, He is so CUTE! 9 lbs!!! Wow! Healthy boy :) Y'all have fun being new parents... Hope to meet him soon

LL said...

He is such a cute litle Sooner!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the rest of the story - he is perfect! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Anywhere?? Like maybe we can make him a Husker?? :o)

hope548 said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you all. Colt is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!