Just got an update.
It's now looking less like an early delivery and more like an as-scheduled induction on December 4th. N is very uncomfortable, keeps getting bigger and is stressed. So she could use prayers of comfort!
But, she is in good spirits otherwise, always asking about us and anxious to see pics of the nursery. So we feel good about everything! Her next appointment is Wednesday, so we'll see if anything has changed since then.
So I guess we can look forward to a quiet Thanksgiving, all about family and hanging out together, maybe some Black Friday shopping and deals on the very few registry items we didn't get. So...yay!
Anyway...lots of prayers. We're T-minus 10 days and counting!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This next week or so is going to go by so FAST!
That's great. You're almost there.
wow, so exciting...I am thinking of you!!
Melba
So close!!
Can't believe you and Tracey are going to have babies right about the same time!!
Can not wait!!!! ugh!!! I'm getting uncomforable!! ha! :o)
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your Starbaby Shower :( I sent a gift home with Billy yesterday though. I hope you like it- It's a twist of something I made for Dru as well. For Dru's I did silver and stars though. Yours I did "vintage sports".. with your aiden colors :) I love doing stuff like that! Enjoy these last couple weeks of peace and quite!
Oh wow! You are almost there...1 chapter of your journey is almost over and a new and VERY exciting one is starting!
Can't wait to see pics...
Sending very special thoughts and prayers all the way from SAfrica
xxx
Post a Comment