Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So much

So there is so much going on right now, and I want to share but I can't.

There are some important conversations being had this week with the birthfather.

Please keep us all in your prayers. We're hoping these conversations lead to tying up loose ends and making the whole process easier for everyone (especially N), but also know that they may add more wrinkles to the process.

Just pray...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely praying for you all...
Difficult decisions and conversations all around, no doubt. I hope that peace and clarity emerge for all involved.

not so zen momma said...

Praying hard!

Anonymous said...

I'm sending positive, peaceful, strong vibes to all of you.

Melba said...

sending good vibes your way!!

LL said...

found your blog through Bri's. Wanted to come over and say Congrats and that you are in my prayers.

Becky said...

Hope all is well!
Of course he is on your mind!
I can't remember when he is due?!!!