Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Words can't describe

Words can't describe what it was like to walk into my very own "Starbaby Cafe" on Sunday. My favorite place, favorite drinks, delicious pastries, and lots and lots of friends and family! Jane was a great photographer and caught so many faces. I can't even post all the pictures here!

Below are pics of just a few of the faces, and a few of the party details including the Tip Jar where people could leave me tips. I haven't seen them yet, so I'm not sure how serious they are!

The hostesses also wore SBucks aprons - so fun! Party favors were SBucks cups with SBucks goodies. You guys, it was perfect. The brainchild of party-planning geniuses Brooke and Liz. Give them a holler if you need a great party!

Oh yeah, great presents too!!



































































4 comments:

happymomof4 said...

That is AWESOME! I love it, how clever. Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

LL said...

How fun is that theme! very original!

Alli said...

That is one of the cutest ideas I have ever seen!!!

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh! How creative! I've been to TONS of baby showers and they've all been the same but this is so original. You obviously have great friends and family:)