Here are a few of the awesome gifts I received. The gifts were out of control, y'all. I'm working on thank you notes...I have 40 done...that's only half of the total I want to write!
Damage done is shown first. While John gets the nursery done, we are storing the goodies in the guest room!
P.S.--photos shown are carefully chosen to be favorable images of me. Smiling, no double chins, etc. There were A LOT of photos taken!
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who has promised is most faithful." Hebrews 10:23
4 comments:
Um, where is Faith supposed to sleep with all of those gifts on her bed? :)
It looks like it was such a special and fun day. And what an affirmation of support and friendship! Lovely pictures.
What a blessing to have all that love and support. Looks like you all will be well stocked:) Congratulations
What an awesome shower!! Looks like you are very loved :) Great loot, too!
Post a Comment