Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Home

We're home! Last vacation for a looooong time. It was SO relaxing and wonderful. If you haven't been to Alaska or on a cruise, get yourself there ASAP. It was awesome! Full trip report being worked on over at Anderson Happenings, if you're so inclined.

When I got back, I received a note from the agency just checking in. Said everything was looking fine, hadn't heard back about our fingerprints yet (hey, no rejection yet!). We're supposed to hear next week final details for the seminar.

Anyway...I've been catching up on work and such. More to come as we dive into photos!

In the meantime, head on over to Natalie's blog and look at her beautiful new baby daughter! That is why we have hope...one day that will be us.

1 comment:

Yoka said...

Welcome back! I missed you. I am glad your vacation was relaxing and wonderful. Hopefully it was the last as a couple for a while. :-)