Tonight we make our first in-person impression with our agency. I've only met one of them, John hasn't met any of them in person.We will meet other couples looking to build their family like us.
We will learn what we're in for as far as paperwork.
We will learn what we're in for as far as emotional trials.
And we'll learn everything we need to do next to get us closer to our baby.
Do we look ready? So we look like expectant parents?
Wish us luck!
4 comments:
Good luck! I'm really excited for you guys!
You look great, John on the other hand...
I kid, I kid. Good luck, I will be lifting you up in prayer.
Good luck this weekend! We are thinking about you!!
Hey! I was just thinking about you today and thought I would see if you had posted anything! Good luck and I can't wait to hear how it all went!
Post a Comment