Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy, healthy, hungry baby!

This is one happy baby! We've had a lot of fun the past few weeks, breaking in a new toy (the exersaucer/jumperoo thing) and trying cereal for the first time. We're also sadly growing out of our adorable Dr. Seuss onesies. And our 9-month size shorts.

Look at those thighs! Delicious!











6 comments:

ChandraJoy said...

He is so cute! You can tell he is happy!!

Sammy said...

Hehe! I love chubby thighs! Reubens are quite divine! hes in 1yr size clothes at 6 months...!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! Evie has the same Dr. Seuss onesies but we got them in 18 month size so she hasn't worn them yet. :)

aimee said...

What a cutie patootie! Can't believe he's soooo big! I think we definately need a massage - me for NO sleep for 12 weeks, and you... for carrying around Mr. big! :)

Mrs H said...

Such a happy little fella! I didn't know there were Dr. Seuss clothes! I want them!

Natalie said...

Those thighs are so cute! Edible!

But that smile! That takes the cake...he is going to be a little heartbreaker!

Hope you are well
xxx