He was so good and I think he will definitely be an outdoors guy! Look how big and grown up he looks in my lap!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Day at the Park
Our good friend, Van, is turning 2 on Monday. So today was his big birthday party at a neighborhood park. It was a little breezy, a little cool to start out but once we got in the sunshine and started moving around it was a perfect day! Colt had a great time sliding down slides with Daddy and watching the big kids hit a pinata and open presents.
He was so good and I think he will definitely be an outdoors guy! Look how big and grown up he looks in my lap!

He was so good and I think he will definitely be an outdoors guy! Look how big and grown up he looks in my lap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Colt does look big and grown up! It's amazing how fast they grow :)
Sooooo big! And sooooo cute (except for that pacifier... ;o).
I can't get over how much he looks like your hubby! Looks like a fun day!
Yes he DOES look like your hubby! Love that!
What a great day- enjoy the start of summer... I am trying to to mourn the end of ours...!!
He is getting so big! What a beautiful boy!
your pictures made me smile! :)
Post a Comment