What a cute little guy! I didn't find your post about what we do all day boring either! It sounds like you are enjoying motherhood and getting into a routine/schedule. I hope the next weeks go by fast for ya'll so your heart can rest easy!
We put the car seat bases in the vehicles today and I thought of you guys since we're matchy matchy. ;) It wasn't terribly difficult but I'm a little freaked out that I'm now driving around with a car seat in my back seat. Gulp.
I found your blog through TXMOM2BE and Colt is just precious! Soak in this age (if you can stay awake long enough LOL) because it flies by sooooo quickly! It seems just yesterday my Cash was 5 or 6 weeks old. But I was still pretty much in a fog then :O)
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who has promised is most faithful." Hebrews 10:23
7 comments:
What a cute little guy! I didn't find your post about what we do all day boring either! It sounds like you are enjoying motherhood and getting into a routine/schedule. I hope the next weeks go by fast for ya'll so your heart can rest easy!
What great pictures -- he's so cute!
I love the last one - he's zonked! :)
We put the car seat bases in the vehicles today and I thought of you guys since we're matchy matchy. ;) It wasn't terribly difficult but I'm a little freaked out that I'm now driving around with a car seat in my back seat. Gulp.
I haven't read in a little while...what a beautiful family! Congratulations on your baby boy!
Love the new pictures!! You look so happy!!!
Just a lurker.
You have a beautiful family, Congrats.
I found your blog through TXMOM2BE and Colt is just precious! Soak in this age (if you can stay awake long enough LOL) because it flies by sooooo quickly! It seems just yesterday my Cash was 5 or 6 weeks old. But I was still pretty much in a fog then :O)
He is just precious! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment