I just wanted to drop a quick note and tell you guys how much I love comments. I feel so bonded to people I'd never know otherwise, and I'm always happy to connect.
I want you to know that if you've ever left a comment here, I read your blog! I start to tune in and follow along. Right now it's hard to leave comments (I mostly read blogs from my feed reader on my phone while feeding Colt!) but soon it will be easier.
So if you have left a comment, HI! I read all about you! And I will add everyone to my links list as soon as I can and I'll start commenting as soon as I can. And if you ever want to know more info (or just more personal info) please feel free to e-mail me. I'm pretty good about getting back on e-mail.
If you're lurking, I'd love to follow you, too. So leave a comment anytime and we'll get connected!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm a lurker. I have been for a LONG time. Shame on me for never commenting! I love reading about your family, and I feel like I know you. I have a blog at www.xanga.com/saltyfrog if you want to check it out.
Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself! I'm the clicker for your LFCA category.
Hello, I have been following you for some time now. I came your way from Kim(Fish Tales). I was in youth group with her. Anyway you guys are so blessed. Enjoy your little guy. Keeping you guys in my prayers.
I'm another lurker who came to you from the Fishers. Kim and I have known each other and been best friends since we were 4 or 5 (we can't remember when exactly). I've loved reading about you and your journey. Colt is precious and I know how blessed you and John are feeling.
I have gained much encouragement from watching your journey a few steps ahead of us. Thank you so much for blogging
I'm not a lurker! Comment sometimes!
Just wanted to say that your little man is still as gorgeous as ever! And you are glowing! You look so happy Jess!
Can't wait for the idea posts to come to life - some very interesting ones there! Keen to read your views on it :)
xxx
Post a Comment