All it took was a solid 8 hours on a road trip over the weekend, forced to be together and do nothing but discuss names and sing Neil Diamond.
Colton Thomas Anderson.
Colt for short.
Yes, my friends, Colt. You have one chance and one chance only to get your teasing in. Yes, I'm like the biggest OU fan in the world. Yes, Colt is the first name of University of Texas' starting quarterback. Yes, it's the name of a pro football team that is NOT the Dallas Cowboys. (the name did not come from either one of those BTW)
But we love it nonetheless. We are very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I love it! Road trips can be such a great time to make tough life decisions.
It's perfect, Jess. I love it!
I'll let you know how I really feel about "Colt" after Monday Night Football tonight. J/K We like it.
I think the best names for boys are ones where they can be a sports star or a country singer. So, in my opinion, it's perfect!
I think that is a super cute name! "Colt Anderson" sounds so good.
I love it! There was a Colt when I was in college... he was dreamy. :)
I LOVE it! I love unique names that aren't too over the top! Perfect for a little boy, perfect for a handsome man!
Perfect! I love it!
I LOVE IT!!! That is how we came up with our sons name- on a trip to the lake!
Sounds like the perfect name for a little man:)
Wonderful name! I really like the name Colton - it's not one I hear very often, and certainly not in Scotland.
Really??? Colt??? Just kidding!! We can't wait to meet him!! Luv you guys!
Love it! CAN NOT wait to meet Colt!
I love the name Colt. But then, I'm also a big Texas fan. ;-) (A few years ago, I was really hooked on naming a boy Major after Major Applewhite. I think I'm past that now)
Post a Comment