The date is set!
Mark your calendar for Baby Anderson's debut on December 4th!!
Well, unless he decides to come early. But in my perfect world, that is the date and we're home in time for the Big 12 Championships (which OU will definitely be playing in) on December 6th. Right?!
I actually spoke with N today. Well, she was in the room and I could hear her answering my questions that our caseworker then relayed! Anyway, she's in great spirits. She's healthy, baby is healthy (as of doctor appointment last week), her grades are great through midterms, she has a job interview tomorrow she's pretty excited about.
PLEASE keep praying for her. And us. And Baby Anderson (name still TBD). The prayers are working in big ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How exciting!! Hugs and prayers going your way!!
YEAH! Um, how do you figure we'll be in the Championship? Texas has to lose? Maybe to OSU! THAT would be funny! Boomer Sooner!
I'm SO excited for you guys! Having a date just makes it more "real." I'm glad N is doing well, too, and taking care of herself and the baby. Sounds like she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders. Still praying for the big day... I can't wait to meet Rufus. ;)
Squeeeeee! That's just so exciting!! I'm still praying for you all.
And VERY impressed by all your reading. You're going to be a great mother (though no doubt you would still be one even without all those books).
yay, congratulations!!
Post a Comment