Friday, March 6, 2009

Colt at 7 Weeks_The Photo Shoot!

So the week before I went back to work, I was so excited to have this amazing photographer, Kerri Tindle, come to our house and capture Colt in all his 7-week glory. It was so relaxing and fun. Unfortunately it did not occur to me that she might want to capture more than just Colt. Like, she might want to take FAMILY photos. So, John was at work (which is why he is not in the pictures) and I wore horizontal stripes. And didn't fix my hair. Or touch up my makeup. Thus the terrible, John-less pictures of mom and Colt!

There are about a million more amazing photos of Colt, including different pictures of his hands, feet, belly, butt, and all the little baby parts I don't want to forget! Here is a sampling of what came from the photo shoot.

If you're in Oklahoma or the Dallas/Denton area give Kerri and Freckle Face Photography some love! You won't be disappointed! I will warn you she has a baby due in the next little bit and is moving to the Denton area so she might be taking some time off. But when she's back-in-business...you won't find better!

Oh, also, Colt looks so different now! Just in 4 weeks he looks like a totally different, ginormous kid! He smiles all the time (except for the camera) and he's HUGE. For real. I really need to be better about posting pictures! Gosh, he's a beautiful kid. Baby Gap-ready, in my opinion!





























13 comments:

Melba said...

Beautiful pictures, I think you look great!

Aubrey said...

Those are priceless!! Absolutely precious!!!

Nancy said...

I love those pictures. MY favorite is the last one of you and Colt. Adorable.

Wendy said...

Those are such great pictures. Colt is so cute! I think you look really great in them, too!

HappyAutisticMama said...

So cute!!!

Unknown said...

Aren't you sweet! It's easy to take great pics of such a sweet little boy and his mama!! Thank you for letting me share in your bundle of joy!

Anonymous said...

The photos are great! You look fantastic and you're right, Colt is very photogenic. Evie never smiled for the camera either until recently. What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS. I love the pictures with both of you!! B gets some wrinkly-new-baby pictures on Thursday and I'm even more excited after seeing these of Colt!! Eee!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning photos!!

Charly said...

Wonderful pics. I love the one with you holding his head. Beautiful!

Natalie said...

These are gorgeous!

He is so beautiful...

Next time you must keep John at home and do the family ones too

xxx

hope548 said...

Those are beautiful photos of the boy and of you! I want to have some photos made so badly, but my husband thinks it's a waste of money. I WILL win him over!

swatterson said...

holy moly! so cute!