I see the "us" picture on the sidebar, but not the one on the header. When I left you a comment yesterday I had to refresh 3 or 4 times to get anything to come up - I just kept getting the orange background but I thought it was just me. :)
I see your header but, your profile and info is all the way at the bottom. It' been like that a while. Once, I had to make my text portion not as wide and it brought it up to the top.
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who has promised is most faithful." Hebrews 10:23
7 comments:
I see them both. I am having trouble viewing some other blogs, maybe blogger is having some issues today.
I see the "us" picture on the sidebar, but not the one on the header. When I left you a comment yesterday I had to refresh 3 or 4 times to get anything to come up - I just kept getting the orange background but I thought it was just me. :)
I see your header but, your profile and info is all the way at the bottom. It' been like that a while. Once, I had to make my text portion not as wide and it brought it up to the top.
I see the design of the header and "here's to hope" but no photo. Also, on my computer, the sidebar shows up way down low below all the posts.
I see no header pic but see 'us' pic on the side.
I don't see any photos on the side or the header. :-( I'm so sad!
I don't see anything on the side. Maybe it's a browser thing? I have Firefox.
Post a Comment