Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

From our hunk-a burnin' love!

I actually have some AMAZING professional photos for Valentine's and in general, but I need to get permission from the awesome photographer to post them here. Coming soon. In the meantime, here is the best pic I got of Colt in his V-Day wear!

10 comments:

Patti said...

Love the onesie!!!! Too cute!!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously adorable!

MtnGirl said...

What a little hunk! :-)

I can't wait to see the AMAZING pictures!

LL said...

what a hunk of cuteness!

Nancy said...

Adorable! I love his outfit.

Rebekah said...

I saw that onesie at Baby Gap and almost bought it. TOO CUTE!

Becky said...

Just too stinkin' cute!!!
Seriously makes me want another!!!! ugh! :o)
Bet it's the best Valentine gift you ever got!!!

happymomof4 said...

SO CUTE!!! I mean Handsome:) Hope that you all had a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Jodi said...

I just found your blog and read through some of the posts...what a journey! You are so blessed! Colt is precious!

Anonymous said...

psst... I gave you an award over on my blog. :o)