He is getting close to officially being in 3-6 month clothes. He's up to 6 oz at his feedings. He is quickly graduating to size 2 diapers (that's what his teacher told me today!). He's a growing boy at 10 weeks!
We broke out his Play Gym the other day and he loves it. He especially loves his star friend that lights up and plays music. He squeals when it comes on. When we first broke it out, Faith was certain this was her new toy. She has since taken to the plastic covering for the Play Gym and claimed it as her own.
There is a photo on here from our time in the closet during the tornadoes.
And a family photo minus Mom who is usually behind the camera!
Finally, Colt has taken to loving those little stuffed animals that have the blankets attached. He loves the soft fuzzy on one side, the satin on the other. He holds it and doesn't let go!
10 comments:
I love that last picture so cute and snuggly! How do you ever put him down :)
He is just so precious! Wish I could get a cuddle!!!!
Come by my blog and enter my giveaway and get something fun for Colt if you win! :o)
love the pics...just melt my heart!
love the pics...just melt my heart!
Mmm, so delicious! I love the second pic... he's like "what's up ladies"! He's gonna be a heartbreaker!
CUTE pictures, love them! That day in the closet must have been soooo scary with baby in tow, yikes!
My baby slept in that swing until he was probably 3 months old. It's the only place, other than on top of me, where I could get him to stay asleep.
Jessica, he is so cute. I know I've probably said that in a comment before, but it's true. Cute!
He's adorable and looks so cuddly!! I need to see him! He's so precious!!!
Adorable pictures - I want to eat him up!
Post a Comment