Thursday, July 3, 2008

Almost Finished

I want you all to know what an amazing husband I have. After a little prodding, he finished his questions for the homestudy. And his answers not only brought me to tears, but I am just amazed at how good he is at writing. He told me "you'll have to proofread" but there's not one thing I would change.

We will be mailing the finished homestudy packet this weekend. All that's left is organizing the pages, signing more places than you do for a mortgage, kissing it good luck and dropping it in the mail.

We're on the homestretch.

Hey, did I mention my husband is amazing?

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Yeah! Way to go! I can't believe you all finished so quickly! I'll say it again, this is so exciting!

swatterson said...

Yay! Way to go John!

Melanie said...

Congrats on another milestone in your journey.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Getting closer...