Well, we are headed for vacation again. This time it's a cruise to Alaska, which should prove (hopefully) more relaxing than Hawaii! It took me weeks to recover from Hawaii (so much fun) and this time I want to see things, but relax as well. Give us some time to prepare for all the work we have ahead of us. The weekend we get back I will be working on my profile book. I have vowed not to leave the house until it's complete! I have the book and paper already picked out, friends scanning in photos so I can print. If you're around June 6, 7, or 8 let me know...I'll need some company and encouragement. I may send you on a Taco Bueno run, though....I can't even leave for lunch!
Then June 13 and 14 it's our seminar. I can't believe it's so close.
This site will likely be much more active in the coming weeks. But we'll be absent for the next 10 days or so. Catch up with you all soon!
4 comments:
Have fun!! You can think of me scanning picture after picture after picture while you're stuffing your face at the chocolate bar. That's what friends are for...(in by Dionne Warwick voice)
Speaking of Dionne. Do you think we should name our girls after "stars" of The Hills? Uh! As if!
Ohhh! Do you want me to bring my cricut over to cut stuff out? I have some great fonts!
You are one smart cookie. Go on a cruise while your peeps put your profile together.
Have a wonderful time!
How fantastic. Have a great holiday!!! It might be your last as a couple alone before your little one is here. Hope you have a relaxing time.
Post a Comment