Today we turned in our fingerprints and background checks, along with the oh-so-trusy check for $100 to process said fingerprints.
Which is, like, a huge step really. Normally I would celebrate with ice cream.
This time, I think I'll celebrate by going to Hawaii. I think that makes for a very nice ritual to celebrate milestones in the process.
----------------------------
So excited to read that Yoka at Road to Adopt and her husband got "the call" and will soon be joining their new baby! One of these days, I'm going to get to post that!
----------------------------
Prayer request: please pray our fingerprint charts are clear and are not rejected. Apparently it's VERY common for the fingerprint cards to get rejected, which would put us back significantly when our home study packet is due. So just say a little prayer that we have no problems!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Prayer said.
Safe travels! I am so very jealous.
I'm happy for Yoka, too, and I will be just as excited when you make that post.
Post a Comment