Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone! I'm back from vacation, it was amazing. If you' re interested, I'm updating with my travel journal on my other blog.

Nothing new to report at this time on the baby front. It was wonderful to escape for a week, and it's been so crazy getting back into the swing of things (came home from Hawaii on Sunday only to turn around on Monday and fly to West Virginia for work!).

I'll probably wait until next week to do too much more. The profile book is now officially hanging over my head. I thought I'd be excited to get it done, but I am feeling very little inspiration to even get it started! I think it's because there are so many pictures I have to make copies of and scan and such.

Hopefully the inspiration will hit me!

Thanks for hanging in with me--hopefully new updates soon!

4 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

That's a lot of travel!

Best wishes as you plan and put together your profile.

Yoka said...

Dear Jessica,
Welcome back. I know how much it sucks to do the profile. I didn't feel any motivation to really do it. Especially because my husband wanted to be so involved in it that it was really difficult to just find time and sit down... In the end we didn't even need it. We just had a PPT presentation. You could do it also online at pages like shutterfly.com. Maybe that is a little bit easier???

Anonymous said...

Hello welcome back from vacation. Hope you had a restful time...will email you on Tuesday (on a long weekend here in SAfrica). No baby news...just need to chat and catch up with you

Love
Nats
xxx

Lori Lavender Luz said...

P.S. Jessica, that was such a nice comment you left me. I've carried the warm fuzzy feeling with me for several days now. Thanks so much!