So good. I saw it before you had started the adoption process, and it made me cry then. Thinking about in a context much closer to home now, it makes me cry just talking about it. Good cry, though. :)
I mean, I know you were overwhelmed by my thoughtful gesture of paying for your ticket, but it was just $1.25. It's not like I took you to a REAL movie theater or something.
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
"Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who has promised is most faithful." Hebrews 10:23
3 comments:
So good. I saw it before you had started the adoption process, and it made me cry then. Thinking about in a context much closer to home now, it makes me cry just talking about it. Good cry, though. :)
I meant to ask you the other night if you had seen it yet. I love a good, therapeutic cry.
I mean, I know you were overwhelmed by my thoughtful gesture of paying for your ticket, but it was just $1.25. It's not like I took you to a REAL movie theater or something.
Post a Comment