I think the most annoying thing in the world is when people blog such big announcements and then take a week to follow up.
So, sorry!!
THANK YOU for all your kind, encouraging words. I continue to be amazed and humbled at this little world I've become a part of. You all have NO idea what it means to us.
Onto news of our adoption journey: nothing much to report. We've been investigating adoption agencies, talking to several people about their experiences, getting recommendations, even considering the foreign adoption route. We're getting closer and closer to making a decision we're comfortable with, and as soon as we take that step I will let you guys know.
I know it's going to be a terribly long journey. Already we've struggled to keep our hopes up, mostly due to cost. I will try not to dwell on it, but many of my upcoming posts may include rants about the cost. It is incredibly expensive, any way you deal it. What has been encouraging is talking to people who have adopted who let us know that once you've made a decision to adopt....it's amazing how the money takes care of itself. We pray that is the case with us.
What has not faltered is our deep desire to be parents, to share all this love with a baby. We are so excited and so relieved that we've found a way to fulfill this dream.
I think I'll start closing out my posts with specific prayer requests, as I know many of you pray for us. It helps me to know that these requests are being lifted up, and I know it helps you to know what we need prayers for.
Please pray this time that we make the right decision in choosing an agency. We hope to have this finalized this week, and this will be the most important decision we make in this journey.
Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love you to you too!
Lot of prayers as you try to make such a big decision!
Post a Comment