Nothing to report, guys, sorry! I haven't even really thought about it over the last week...business trips, football games, John's 31st birthday, broken fingers, and book club have taken all my available brain power. For that, I'm grateful.
I did hear about a family from our agency that was matched this weekend. They got the call last Thursday...they were placed on the website the same day we were. I'm so excited for them, and encouraged by their timetable.
I'll do my best to check in a little more this week. In the meantime, both Bri and Melba have great posts up today...I can relate SO well with what they're saying. I love my adoption blog friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the link back, and I'm happy to hear you've been able to keep your mind focused on other things lately. I seem to be able to go a day or two at a stretch and then it's all there again. We WILL get chosen sometime soon, right?! :)
Melba
We don't have any news yet, either...But it sounds like you're keeping busy!! Us too, it definitely helps!!!
Post a Comment