Our Homestudy write-up is complete. It's at the last stop for approval. We're days away from being put on the website and activated for viewing.
We are officially almost waiting.
I really pray we're not waiting for another 3 years. But I know that it's all in the RIGHT time and it will all be incredibly worth it.
I can't believe we're at this point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations!
I can't believe that it is already time for you guys to be "viewed." I am going to be praying that the timing will be perfect...I think I will throw in a speedy in front of that as well :-)
Congratulations on being one step closer to your little one.
I know that it's feeling 'realer' and 'realer'.....I just made up a word I"m sure!
I'm sure the wait for your baby will not be that long once you are out there!!
Post a Comment